We think it can. Actually, we know it can. We haven’t come across a business yet that can’t use its data in some way to boost its performance.
But if you don’t have the data skills in-house (like many businesses), it can be difficult to see the potential your data holds. This could mean you’re sitting on business opportunities without knowing it.
Do you know:
- what information you have on your customers and employees?
- how valuable it could be?
- whether you’re using it effectively?
If you’re not sure where to begin, we’re here to help – starting with a free Data Opportunity Score to show you just how much potential your data has.
How Do We Work out Your Data Opportunity Score?
First things first…
We’ll gather all your data and make it easy for you to see exactly how much information you have (it might be even more than you
We’ll then take a sample of your data
We’ll carry out our 5-point check, which looks at:
- Data Completeness – is there any missing information?
- Data Uniqueness – are there any duplicates?
- Data Timeliness – is any of your data out of date?
- Data Validity – is it in the right format and within the
- Data Consistency – if you have more than one database, are they consistent with one another, so that you can look at your data in a holistic way?
Finally, we’ll look at the possibilities your data could open up for you
You’ll get your Data Opportunity Score, as well as ideas on how to tap into its potential.
Did we mention it’s free?
Sound good? To find out more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0117 25 10 100.