Are you ready to plan, manage & oversee our client projects?
We’re looking for someone who lives, breathes and loves clients. Whether you’re a consultant, client manager or project manager type, we want to talk to you. We’re looking for someone who is a meticulous planner, with strong attention to detail, a passion for exceeding customer expectations and a people person. We help our clients to hunt for the golden nuggets in their data – wanna join us?
We’re the Bristol data lab. We help our clients to make smarter, quicker business decisions using data. We work with a range of clients, often SMEs, across all sectors. We were born in 2017, we’re exceeding our targets, we have ambitious growth plans and we’re growing every day. We need your help to grow our business even further.
- Be one of the faces of Data3 in the market
- Onboard new clients and set up client projects
- Manage client relationships and be their go-to person
- Manage client projects and keep clients updated with regular communications
- Be accountable for delivering client projects to defined time, quality & cost requirements
- Manage client projects from start-to-finish pulling in internal and external resources as required
- Lead a multi-skilled team to work together on each client project
- Ensure that the technical Data3 team understand the client user requirements
- Motivate the project team to deliver fast, high quality solutions for our clients
- Exceed client expectations and transform clients into advocates to generate repeat business
- Identify new sales opportunities within each client’s business
- Present and communicate insights, findings & results to clients
- Escalate & resolve issues swiftly and confidently
Your skills and experience
- Significant demonstrable experience working in a similar client-facing role
- Proven relevant capability in agency, consultancy, client management or client delivery roles
- Significant experience leading businesses projects, ideally in an agency or consultancy role
- Awesome presentation and communication skills and an ability to generate a buzz
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, written, listening & verbal communication skills
- Proven experience winning the trust and confidence of senior stakeholders
- Creative mindset and the ability to come up with new ideas and alternative ways of doing things
- The right attitude to work in a small, growing business with a desire to help us improve the way we do things
- Ideally experienced working in a data or technology consultancy area
- Ideally experienced in using data tools like Power BI and Tableau
Our Data3 offer
For the right candidate, we offer a senior role in a scale-up business looking to grow.
- Want to lead? You got it. You will be part of the leadership team and you’ll be involved in our business decisions.
- Want flexibility? You got it. There are no set hours or rules in our business – we focus on delivering high quality outputs for our clients.
- Want an innovative work environment? You got it. We work in BoxWorks & the Engine Shed, alongside other scale-ups and thrive in this creative & inspiring environment.
- Want diversity & inclusion? You got it. We believe that diverse and inclusive businesses are more successful and better places to work.
- Want to enjoy coming to work every day? We do too. Join us and let’s create the culture we all want to work in.
Find out more about Data3 on our website.Submit CV »