Are you a data wizard?
We’re looking for someone who lives, breathes and loves data. Got ETL and BI tool experience? Even better. We’re looking for someone who loves to get stuck in with data wrangling – can transform and manipulate data with a flexible approach. Our clients will need the best solution for them, so sometimes this will be SQL, sometimes DAX, and so on. We need someone that would love to work with our clients to transform their disconnected data into interactive, automated dashboards/reports which demonstrate actionable insight. We help our clients to unlock their data potential so they can make/save more money – wanna join us?
We’re the award-winning UK data lab. We help our clients to make smarter, quicker business decisions using data. We work with UK & global clients across all sectors. We were born in 2017, we have ambitious growth plans and we’re growing every day. We need your help to grow our business even further.
- To wrangle with data
- To build up complex reports and dashboards, primarily in Power BI, but also in a host of other tools, such as Tableau and Looker (You don’t need to be good at all of these now!)
- Trouble-shoot and problem solve data problems as/when they arise – transforming and manipulating data into the right structures and shapes for the next step of the journey
- Connect multiple, disparate, disconnected data sources together
- Combine and cleanse data
- Run ‘healthchecks’ on data quality, completeness, and accuracy
- Use data layering techniques to provide insight from data sets
- Transfer & store data in a robust and secure way in line with industry best practice
- Work with cloud data lakes, warehouses and databases
- Create data visualisations to show trends, patterns & anomalies
- Create reporting designs and wireframes that will be interactive and ergonomic
- Create interactive, automated, intuitive and actionable BI dashboards and reports
- Present and communicate insights, findings & recommendations to colleagues and clients
- Produce solutions quickly and work by exploratory analysis and rapid iteration
Whilst we’re working from home during COVID, this is a Bristol-based role.
- Demonstrable experience working in a similar role
- Experience working with large datasets and multiple data sources
- Experience working with BI in tool ETL, such as; Power Query & DAX for Power BI, or LookerML for Looker
- Experience working with SQL, ETL tools or similar
- Experience manipulating data in tools such as Power BI, Looker, Tableau, Google Data Studio, or similar
- Experience creating data visualisation in tools such as Power BI, Looker, Tableau, Google Data Studio, or similar
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, presentation, written, listening & verbal communication skills; both with internal colleagues and external clients
- Ideally experienced in cloud solutions such as Azure/GCP/AWS
- Ideally experienced in programming languages (Python, R)
Applicants will be asked to share recent examples of their work so please be prepared to impress us.
Our Data3 offer
For the right candidate, we offer a key role in a fast-growing data agency.
- Want variety? You got it. We’re technology-agnostic and work across multiple sectors, so you’ll get to play with lots of data tools across a range of data projects.
- Want flexibility? You got it. We support flexible working and working from home – we focus on delivering high quality outputs for our clients.
- Want diversity & inclusion? You got it. We believe that diverse and inclusive businesses are far more successful and better places to work.
- Want to enjoy coming to work every day? We do too. Join us and let’s create the culture we all want to work in.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from everyone regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Email CV to email@example.com