Are you a data guru?
We’re looking for someone who lives, breathes and loves data. Whether you’re a data analyst, a data scientist or a database type, we want to talk to you. We’re looking for people who can work with our clients to extract, cleanse, combine, analyse and visualise data. We help our clients to unlock their data potential to drive higher business performance – wanna join us?
We’re a data lab. We help our clients to make smarter business decisions, and create new products and services, using data. We work with a range of clients, both start-ups and corporates. We were born in 2017, we’ve acquired 15+ clients so far, we’re members of SETsquared and Natwest accelerators and we’re growing every day. We need your help to grow our business even further.
- Extract, transform & load data from a variety of databases and systems
- Combine, cleanse and run ‘healthchecks’ on the data
- Transfer and store data in a robust and secure way in line with industry best practice
- Refine and ensure accuracy of data interfaces provided by third parties
- Review, evaluate and create data architecture designs and data quality control solutions
- Analyse data using statistical and mathematical methods
- Create data visualisations to show trends, patterns & anomalies
- Present and communicate processes, insights & findings to colleagues and clients
- Produce answers in days, not months, and work by exploratory analysis and rapid iteration
Your skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience working in data analyst, data scientist or database roles
- Significant experience working with large datasets and multiple datafeeds
- Experienced in data ETL, data cleansing & combining
- Able to work with SQL, ETL tools, XML or similar
- Experienced in data visualisation tools like Power BI and Tableau
- Experience working with APIs and API live connections
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, presentation, written, listening and verbal communication skills
- Ideally hold a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Ideally experienced in statistical programming languages (Knime, SAS, Python, R)
- Ideally experienced in web scraping
- Ideally experienced in statistical data analytics and data science
We understand that one person can’t do everything – we’re growing a team that will have a diverse range of data skills. So, even if you don’t tick all of the boxes, please apply.
Our Data3 offer
For the right candidate, we offer a leading role in a start-up looking to grow.
- Want to lead? You got it. You will be part of the core leadership team and you’ll be involved in our business decisions.
- Want flexibility? You got it. There are no set hours, processes or rules in our business – we just focus on delivering high-quality outputs for our clients.
- Want an innovative work environment? You got it. We work in the Engine Shed, the tech co-working space, and thrive in this creative and inspiring environment.
Want to enjoy coming to work every day? We do too. Join us and let’s create the culture we all want to work in.Submit CV »