Are you a client-facing commercial leader with a passion for data?
We’re looking for someone who loves balancing commercial opportunities with data and technology solutions. Whether you’re a consultant, business development or client manager type, we want to talk to you. We’re looking for someone who can generate leads, convert prospects into clients, and transform clients into advocates. We help our clients to make more money for their business using data they already have – wanna join us?
We’re a data lab. We help our clients to make smarter business decisions, and create new products and services, using data. We work with a range of clients, including SMEs, start-ups and corporates. We were born in 2017, we’ve acquired 15+ clients so far, we’re members of SETsquared and Natwest accelerators and we’re growing every day. We need your help to grow our business even further. Particularly as we evolve from being a UK data consultancy to being a global data-driven product creator.
- Be one of the key faces of Data³ in the market
- Generate new B2B leads for our business
- Sell our services through meetings, social media, networking and events
- Create proposals for prospects and convert prospects into clients
- Manage client relationships and be their go-to person
- Champion the client and ensure that we exceed their expectations
- Transform clients into advocates to generate repeat business
- Manage client projects from start-to-finish pulling in internal and external resources as required
- Ensure that the back-end Data³ team fully understand the specific client requirements
- Motivate the project team to deliver fast, high-quality solutions for our clients
- Present and communicate insights & findings to clients
Your skills and experience
- Significant demonstrable experience working in a client-facing or consultancy role
- Proven capability in consultancy, sales, business development, client management or client delivery
- Significant experience leading businesses projects, either in an in-house or in an agency role
- Creative, curious and innovative mindset with the ability to come up with new ideas
- Awesome presentation skills and an ability to generate a buzz
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, written, listening and verbal communication skills
- Ideally experienced in data or product consultancy
- Ideally familiar with data visualisation tools like Power BI and Tableau
- Ideally with experience working in the start-up and scale-up world
Our Data³ offer
For the right candidate, we offer a leading role in a start-up looking to grow.
- Want to lead? You got it. You will be part of the core leadership team and you’ll be involved in all of our
- Want flexibility? You got it. There are no set hours in our business – we focus on delivering high-quality outputs for our clients.
- Want an innovative work environment? You got it. We work in the Engine Shed, the tech co-working space, and thrive in this creative and inspiring environment.
- Want to enjoy coming to work every day? We do too. Join us and let’s create the culture we all want to work in.
We passionately believe that a diverse team, in all aspects of diversity, is a high-performing team. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, we welcome part-timers, and we actively encourage flexible working in our business.Submit CV »