Are you a data ninja?
We’re looking for someone who lives, breathes and loves data. Got Azure experience? That’s a must. We’re looking for someone who would love to work with our clients to transform their disconnected data into data lakes/warehouses to create a single source of truth. We help our clients to unlock their data potential so they can make/save more money – wanna join us?
We’re the award-winning UK data lab. We help our clients to make smarter, quicker business decisions using data. We work with UK & global clients across all sectors. We were born in 2017, we have ambitious growth plans and we’re growing every day. We need your help to grow our business even further.
- Be the technical lead on client projects, particularly Azure projects
- Inform on solution design for new and existing clients
- Connect multiple, disparate, disconnected data sources together
- Combine and cleanse data using ETL/ELT processes
- Connect to third party platforms using APIs
- Model data in preparation for analytical workloads
- Run ‘healthchecks’ on data quality, completeness, and accuracy
- Transfer & store data in a robust and secure way in line with industry best practice
- Create data solutions including lakes, warehouses and databases using cloud services
- Present and communicate options, findings & recommendations to colleagues and clients
- Produce solutions quickly and work by exploratory analysis and rapid iteration
- Trouble-shoot and solve data problems as/when they arise
Whilst we’re working from home during COVID, this is a Bristol-based role.
- Demonstrable experience working in a similar role
- Experienced in designing, setting up & maintaining solutions in Azure
- Significant experience working with large datasets and multiple data feeds
- Confident working with SQL, ETL tools or similar
- Confident and experienced Python developer
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, presentation, written, listening & verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to train, coach and encourage others
- Ideally experienced in AI, machine learning & statistical programming languages (eg R)
Applicants will be asked to share recent examples of their data work so please be prepared to impress us.
Our Data3 offer
For the right candidate, we offer a key role in a fast-growing data agency.
- Want variety? You got it. We’re technology-agnostic and work across multiple sectors, so you’ll get to play with lots of data tools across a range of data projects.
- Want flexibility? You got it. We support flexible working and working from home – we focus on delivering high quality outputs for our clients.
- Want diversity & inclusion? You got it. We believe that diverse and inclusive businesses are far more successful and better places to work.
- Want to enjoy coming to work every day? We do too. Join us and let’s create the culture we all want to work in.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from everyone regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Email CV to email@example.com