Are you a data guru?
We’re looking for someone who lives, breathes and loves data. Whether you’re a data engineer, data analyst, ETL or a database type, we want to talk to you. We’re looking for someone who can extract, cleanse, combine, analyse, and visualise data for our clients. We’re looking for a super curious, problem-solver who loves a challenge. We help our clients to unlock their data potential so they can make/save more money – wanna join us?
We’re the award-winning global data lab. We help our clients to make smarter, quicker business decisions using data. We work with UK & global clients across all sectors. We launched in New Zealand in 2021 and we’re launching in Australia in 2022. We were born in 2017, we have ambitious growth plans, and we’re growing every day. We need your help to grow our business even further.
- Extract, transform & load data from a variety of databases and systems
- Combine, cleanse and run ‘healthchecks’ on the data
- Transfer & store data in a robust and secure way in line with industry best practice
- Refine & ensure accuracy of data interfaces provided by third parties
- Review, evaluate and create data architecture designs and data quality control solutions
- Create data visualisations to show trends, patterns & anomalies
- Support Back-end/Front-end development of our SaaS product (Django + Vue.js)
- Present and communicate processes, insights & findings to colleagues and clients
- Produce answers in days, not months, and work by exploratory analysis and rapid iteration
This is a Bristol-based role with flexible-working and we often work from home.
Your skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience working in data engineer, data analyst, ETL or database roles
- Significant experience working with large datasets and multiple datafeeds
- Confident in data ETL, data cleansing & combining
- Experienced working with cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Confident developer of Python and SQL solutions
- Experienced in data visualisation tools like Power BI
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, presentation, written, listening & verbal communication skills
- Ideally hold a degree in Computer Science or a related field
We understand that one person can’t do everything – we’re growing a team that will have a diverse range of data skills. So, even if you don’t tick all of the boxes, please apply.
Our Data3 offer
For the right candidate, we offer a key role in a fast-growing data agency.
- Want variety? You got it. We’re technology-agnostic and work across multiple sectors, so you’ll get to play with lots of data tools across a range of data projects.
- Want flexibility? You got it. We support flexible working and working from home – we focus on delivering high quality outputs for our clients.
- Want diversity & inclusion? You got it. We believe that diverse and inclusive businesses are far more successful and better places to work.
- Want to enjoy coming to work every day? We do too. Join us and let’s create the culture we all want to work in.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from everyone regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org