Do you LOVE data?
We’re looking for someone who loves data. We’re looking for people who can work with our clients to combine, analyse and visualise data. We help our clients to unlock their data potential to drive higher business performance – wanna join us?
We’re a data lab. We help our clients to make smarter business decisions, and create new products and services, using data. We work with a range of clients, both start-ups and corporates. We were born in 2017, we’ve acquired 15+ clients so far, we’re members of SETsquared and Natwest accelerators and we’re growing every day. We need your help to grow our business even further.
- Combine, cleanse and run ‘healthchecks’ on the data
- Analyse data using statistical and mathematical methods
- Create data visualisations to show trends, patterns & anomalies
- Present and communicate processes, insights & findings to colleagues and clients
- Produce answers in days, not months, and work by exploratory analysis and rapid iteration
Your skills and experience
- Experience working with data, from data analysis to data visualisation
- Ideally a graduate in science or engineering
- Ideally experienced in data visualisation tools like Power BI and Tableau
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, presentation, written, listening and verbal communication skills
- Awesome attention to detail
- Creative and curious mind to find solutions to problems
- Excellent at juggling multiple projects at the same time
Our Data3 offer
For the right candidate, we offer a role in a start-up looking to grow.
- Want to learn & try new things? You got it. You will work on a range of data projects learning new skills everyday.
- Want flexibility? You got it. There are no set hours, processes or rules in our business – we just focus on delivering high-quality outputs for our clients.
- Want an innovative work environment? You got it. We work in the Engine Shed, the tech co-working space, and thrive in this creative and inspiring environment.
Want to enjoy coming to work every day? We do too. Join us and let’s create the culture we all want to work in.Submit CV »