Do you want to take a brand new B2B SaaS product to market?
We’re looking for a product expert who’s hungry for a new challenge, wants to lead the way, and takes a new product to a global market.
- You MUST have SaaS experience, and ideally B2B SaaS experience
- You MUST have been in a product role in a start-up, scale-up or small business
- You MUST be tech-savvy
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about our product and can see the global potential. We believe that everyone should be able to check on their business performance as they’d check on the weather…so they can make quicker, smarter data-informed decisions – wanna join us?
We’re the award-winning global data lab. We were born in 2017, have ambitious growth plans, and grow every day. We need your help to grow our business even further.
Our product is myDATA3
Our B2B SaaS product is called myDATA3, soon to be rebranded to BoomBoard. We have a robust, secure, operational product that we launched to market in September 2021. We have 260+ UK business users, with great feedback, and we’re pre-revenue. We’ve funded development in-house so far, and we’re looking to raise investment in Q1 2023. We have a fantastic team of developers delivering monthly product releases on time every time. We have operations in New Zealand and Australia, and we’re expanding into Europe soon, so we have global access to launch the product overseas in future. We’re right at the start of our journey…and it’s time for a leader to take us to the next level. Is that you?
- Create and implement business plans to grow the business in the UK and globally
- Create and own the product roadmap
- Work with the technology team to deliver the product roadmap
- Create the sales, marketing & distribution plan
- Work with the marketing and customer team to deliver all required research and communications activity
- Define and manage the product performance KPIs and analytics
- Lead the product team to deliver fast, high-quality, solutions for our clients
- Present and communicate progress, insights, findings & results to the leadership team
- Escalate & resolve issues swiftly and confidently
Your skills and experience
- Experience in new product development and go-to-market ownership within a SaaS business – ideally a B2B technology SaaS business
- Experience working in start-ups, scale-ups or small-medium sized businesses
- Confident to tackle technology subjects
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, written, listening & verbal communication skills
- Proven experience winning the trust and confidence of a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Creative mindset and the ability to come up with new ideas and alternative ways of doing things
- The right attitude to work in a small, growing business with a desire to help us improve the way we do things
Our Data3 offer
For the right candidate, we offer a super exciting role in a fast-growing global data lab.
- Want to lead the way? You got it. This is a brand new role and you’ll get the opportunity to take the product forward.
- Want time out? You got it. We offer 30 days of holiday per year
- Want flexibility? You got it. We support flexible working – we focus on delivering high-quality outputs for our clients.
- Want diversity & inclusion? You got it. We believe that diverse and inclusive businesses are far more successful and better places to work.
- Want free stuff? You got it. Our offices provide free fruit, soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers and more…plus you’ll be invited to join our employee benefits scheme…and you’ll receive branded merchandise too.
- Want to enjoy coming to work every day? We do too. Join us and let’s create the culture we all want to work in.
We have 3 values which drive what we do for customers, employees, partners, suppliers, future investors, and other stakeholders:
- We make things simple – we’re down-to-earth and we challenge ourselves to make complex things simple…as it’s easy to make things complicated!
- We do what we say we will…at a pace – you can trust us to do right by our people and support each other
- We’re inclusive – we celebrate a diverse team, in all senses of the word, as we know diverse teams perform better and are happier places to work
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from everyone regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Email CV to email@example.com