Do you create awesome user experiences?
We’re looking for an entry-level front-end developer – is that you? Someone who wants to live and breathe UI and UX? Tried Vue.js & Bootstrap? That would be perfect.
We’re the award-winning UK data lab. We help our clients to make smarter, quicker business decisions using data. We work with UK & global clients across all sectors. We were born in 2017, we have ambitious growth plans and we’re growing every day. We need your help to grow our business even further.
- Transform business requirements and technical use cases into awesome, intuitive, super slick front-end user interface design
- Develop front-end user interfaces with UX in mind
- Deliver on-brand UI design
- Connect to third party platforms using APIs
- Document all development work in line with best practice
- Run end-to-end quality control testing and peer reviews
- Transfer & store data in a robust and secure way in line with industry best practice
- Present and communicate options, findings & recommendations to colleagues
- Produce solutions quickly and work by exploratory analysis and rapid iteration
- Trouble-shoot and solve data problems as/when they arise
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the developers and the commercial team
Whilst we’re working from home during COVID, this is a Bristol-based role.
- Experience building great user interfaces and trained in front-end development
- Attention to detail and an eye for design
- Ideally used Vue.js, Bootstrap or similar CSS frameworks
- Aspirations to develop into a full-stack developer who focuses on the front-end but can do both
- Ideally tried Nuxt, GraphQL, Python, Django, AWS and/or PostgreSQL
- Excellent collaboration, presentation, written, listening & verbal communication skills
Applicants will be asked to share recent examples of their work so please be prepared to impress us.
Our Data³ offer
For the right candidate, we offer a key role in a fast-growing data agency.
- Want variety? You got it. We’re building our SaaS product in Vue.js, Bootstrap, Nuxt, GraphQL, Python, Django, AWS and PostgreSQL, so you’ll get to play with lots of different tools
- Want flexibility? You got it. We support flexible working and working from home – we focus on delivering high quality outputs for our clients.
- Want diversity & inclusion? You got it. We believe that diverse and inclusive businesses are far more successful and better places to work.
- Want to enjoy coming to work every day? We do too. Join us and let’s create the culture we all want to work in.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from everyone regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Find out more about Data³ on our website.
Email your CV and an introduction message to email@example.com
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org