Are you a brilliant communicator and writer?
We’re looking for someone who will help us to communicate with our clients and build engagement and trust. Love writing? Creative with design work? A natural-born communicator? You’re the right person for this role. We’re looking for someone who would love to help our team find new clients and communicate regularly with our clients. We help our clients to unlock their data potential so they can make/save more money – wanna join us?
We’re the award-winning UK data lab. We help our clients to make smarter, quicker business decisions using data. We work with UK & global clients across all sectors. We were born in 2017, we have ambitious growth plans and we’re growing every day. We need your help to grow our business even further.
- Create, edit, and update communications
- Create designs to get messages across in a simple way
- Write emails, social media posts and sales messages
- Identify the types of people, and businesses, who would benefit from our services
- Contact people via social media channels or emails to share our messages with them
- Track on activity and report on success
- Present and communicate findings & recommendations to colleagues
- Produce solutions quickly and with rapid iteration
- Trouble-shoot and solve problems as/when they arise
Whilst we’re often working from home during COVID, this is a Bristol-based role.
- Experience writing and developing communications
- Experience working with customers
- Experienced in design tools such as Powerpoint or Adobe
- Ideally experienced in a marketing role
- Good team-working, interpersonal, presentation, written, listening & verbal communication skills
This role is an entry-level role so we will provide full training and on-the-job support.
Our Data3 offer
For the right candidate, we offer a role in a fast-growing data agency.
- Want variety? You got it. We’re technology-agnostic and work across multiple sectors, so you’ll get to play with lots of activities
- Want training? You got it. We love developing people and nurturing talent
- Want flexibility? You got it. We support flexible working – we focus on delivering high quality outputs for our clients.
- Want diversity & inclusion? You got it. We believe that diverse and inclusive businesses are far more successful and better places to work.
- Want to enjoy coming to work every day? We do too. Join us and let’s create the culture we all want to work in.
The number of hours for the role is 25 per week, with flexible working hours Monday to Friday. National minimum wage dependent on age. This is a role created under the Government’s Kickstart Programme.
To apply for this role you must be on Universal Credit – please apply directly to your DWP work coach who will refer you to apply for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from everyone regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org