Are you a super motivated, energetic person who LOVES to sell amazing solutions to awesome businesses?
We’re looking for someone who will identify businesses who need our help. Are you the type of person who is energised when you make a sale? Big fan of the latest technology? Prolific on social media? A natural-born communicator? You’re the right person for this role. We’re looking for someone to find new clients – from identifying the right types of businesses, to finding the right contacts, to sharing what we do, and making sure we can meet their business requirements. We help our clients to unlock their data potential so they can make/save more money – wanna join us?
We’re the award-winning UK data lab. We help our clients to make smarter, quicker business decisions using data. We work with UK & global clients across all sectors. We were born in 2017, we have ambitious growth plans and we’re growing every day. We need your help to grow our business even further.
- Identify the types of people, and businesses, who would benefit from our services
- Use LinkedIn, and other channels, to identify prospects
- Contact people via LinkedIn, other social media channels, or emails, to share our messages with them
- Generate new leads in UK businesses, predominately SMEs
- Call prospects to explain how we can help them
- Send personalised email communications to prospects
- Use Hubspot to track all leads and proposals
- Track activity and report on success
- Work collaboratively with the Data Consultant Team for a smooth transition and handover of prospects to clients
- Present and communicate findings & recommendations to the team
Whilst we’re often working from home during COVID, this is a Bristol-based role.
- MUST be up for cold lead generation and cold-calling
- MUST be self-motivated and results-driven
- MUST be an excellent communicator and a people-person
- MUST be a collaborative team player
- Experience working in a sales role and able to share demonstrable leadgen and sales results
- Experience working directly with business customers
- Ideally experienced working in B2B technology sales
- Good team-working, interpersonal, presentation, written, listening & verbal communication skills
Our Data³ offer
For the right candidate, we offer a role in a fast-growing data agency.
- Want variety? You got it. We’re technology-agnostic and work across multiple sectors, so you’ll get to play in lots of markets.
- Want flexibility? You got it. We support flexible working – we focus on delivering high quality outputs for our clients.
- Want diversity & inclusion? You got it. We believe that diverse and inclusive businesses are far more successful and better places to work.
- Want to enjoy coming to work every day? We do too. Join us and let’s create the culture we all want to work in.
We offer a basic salary, with an uncapped bonus, based on the delivery of qualified leads and/or converted sales.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from everyone regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Find out more about Data³ on our website.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org