• Do you want to lead a data revolution?
• Do you want a CDO to create, lead and implement your data strategy?
• Do you want a Data Consultant to identify innovative ways to monetise your data?
• Do you want a Data Architect to ensure your tech stack is robust, secure, and scalable?
But don’t have the budget or business need to justify new full-time roles? Don’t worry – there’s no need to recruit…we’ll be your data partners instead.
In response to the current economic climate and business uncertainty, we understand the need for businesses to be cautious. But we also get that you want to continue to innovate so you can create new sources of competitive advantage for your business. That’s why we’ve launched our new service – Your on-demand data expert.
We’ll provide your personal data expert who is:
- Available on demand
- For X days per week/month
- Able to flex up & down in line with your business requirements
- On a PAYG (pay as you go) basis
The benefits to you and your business are:
- Your data expert brings a wealth of experience and lessons learned from leading data projects for many other organisations with data challenges just like yours
- You get expert data resources into your business quickly so you can fast track your data transformation, delivering proof-of-concepts and plans in weeks
- You can save the cost, time, and effort of recruitment so you can keep your costs and resources lean
- You can pay as you go, with no commitment, so you can flex up and down on demand
An accomplished and renowned data consultant and data strategist who has led complex data projects for a range of global organisations such as AXA and Barclays. Passionate about data monetisation, and the use of cutting-edge tools to tackle business problems, Helen has helped many organisations to make or save more money, using data. Whether through identifying new business opportunities, to spotting the opportunities to derive new insight from data, through to automating manual, time-consuming processes. As an Oceanography graduate, Helen started her career as a marine data scientist working at The Met Office on marine data collection, long term weather forecasts, and monetising weather data in the retail and insurance sectors. Helen regularly presents at UK and global events on data topics and her new book, The Data Escalator, the data guide for business professionals, is being published in September 2020. She founded Data3 and is the CEO.
A highly regarded data architect and CTO who has led complex data projects for a range of global organisations including Bluefield Services, dbg, Merkle and Superdry. With experience across data technologies and strategy, including digital transformation and cloud services, Tristan has delivered full data stacks, data lakes, data warehouses and multiple database applications. Driven by the latest technological advancements, and the use of data tools to automate business processes, Tristan has helped many organisations to streamline, automate and scale their data technology stacks. By focusing on business requirements, Tristan has designed, built, and managed an array of data solutions, that are scalable and future-proofed. Tristan’s technology career began as a Reporting Developer for a large national stationery corporation. Through his career he has seen success in delivery focussed roles including that of BI and Data Manager at Superdry Plc, progressing to the Head of Data at a health technology start-up and he’s now CTO at Data3.
Plus…we have a team of data gurus with skills covering:
- data warehouses/cloud storage/architecture
- analytics, predictive forecasts & AI
- internal reporting automation or client reporting automation
- data products or data monetisation
- or anything data!
How does it work?
1. We chat to you to understand your business requirements, priorities, objectives, and vision
2. We agree with you how much support you need, when and where
3. We start work with you, reporting and reviewing progress at least weekly
4. You can press pause/stop anytime
5. You can increase/decrease the support you receive anytime
6. We can bring in other members of the team to support you anytime
7. We invoice you monthly in arrears for the agreed resources
Let’s get started…
• 0117 25 10100