Are you a data storyteller?
We’re looking for someone who lives, breathes and loves data. Whether you use Tableau, Power BI, or other tools, if you’re an awesome data visualiser and data storyteller, we want to talk to you. We’re looking for people who would love to work with our clients to transform data into intuitive stories, actionable insight and interactive dashboards. We help our clients to unlock their data potential to drive higher business performance – wanna join us?
We’re a data lab. We help our clients to make smarter business decisions, and create new products and services, using data. We work with a range of clients, both start-ups and corporates. We were born in 2017, we’ve acquired 15+ clients so far, we’re members of SETsquared and Natwest accelerators and we’re growing every day. We need your help to grow our business even further.
- Work with our clients to understand their business, their customers and the potential data opportunities
- Combine, cleanse and run ‘healthchecks’ on data
- Transfer & store data in a robust and secure way in line with industry best practice
- Analyse data, using a range of statistical and mathematical methods, and create/refine new metrics
- Create data visualisations to show trends, patterns & anomalies
- Create interactive, intuitive data tools that enable users to understand the ‘so what?’ and take meaningful action
- Create data visualisations that make an impact and deserve a ‘wow’
- Present and communicate data insights, findings and recommendations to colleagues and clients
- Produce tools in days, not months, and work by exploratory analysis and rapid iteration
- Demonstrable experience working in a data visualisation role
- Significant experience working with large datasets and multiple datafeeds
- Expertise in creating data visualisation tools using Power BI, Tableau and similar tools
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, presentation, written, listening & verbal communication skills
- Ideally able to work with SQL, ETL tools, XML or similar
- Ideally experienced in statistical programming languages (Knime, SAS, Python, R)
- Ideally experienced in statistical data analytics and data science
Applicants will be asked to share awesome examples of their data visualisation and data storytelling work so please be prepared to wow us.
Our Data3 offer
For the right candidate, we offer a leading role in a start-up looking to grow.
- Want to lead? You got it. You will be part of the core leadership team and you’ll be involved in our business decisions.
- Want flexibility? You got it. There are no set hours, processes or rules in our business – we just focus on delivering high-quality outputs for our clients.
- Want an innovative work environment? You got it. We work in the Engine Shed, the tech co-working space, and thrive in this creative and inspiring environment.
Want to enjoy coming to work every day? We do too. Join us and let’s create the culture we all want to work in.Submit CV »